Apparently. When I play a fighting game. Like the Free Tekken game for PS3, I feel like… I am filled with honor. I knock a guy down to the ground, and I back…
DUDE IN DEAD OR ALIVE 5 ONE OF KOKORO’S TAUNTS IS A BOW.
If you stop trying to impress anyone you’ll start impressing fucking everyone
"you’re afraid you don’t fit in. you’re afraid you’ll be alone. great news! you share that with all of us, so you’ll never be alone and you’ll always fit in."
Ironic how the group of friends everyone wants to be a part of are the same people that couldn’t fit in before they all found each other.
Keep in mind I’m thinking about Tekken mechanics here obviously
1. Viper: First off, she’s badass. Second, she’s got a lot of moves that would be KILLER in a game like Tekken. I’m thinking she’ll be a lot like a female Lars type character, especially if they made her Thunder Knuckle like Ark Blast.
2. Chun: Obviously she’s gonna be in it, and she’ll likely kick some serious ass. Out of all the SF characters she seems to be one of the most Tekken friendly for the game (at least imo), due to the fact that a lot of her moves just seem like they’d blend really well with the mechanics (with the exception of her fireball). Despite this, she’ll probably be difficult to master still because her famous moves like Lightning Legs and Spinning Bird Kick seem super gimmicky for Tekken mechanics. SBK seems like a ridiculous low crush move to me haha.
3. Cammy: Seems most beginner friendly (except for shotos prob…lets face it). Canon Strike seems like it’ll be awkward to do in this game unless they add new jumping mechanics instead of Tekken’s traditional “hopping”. And speaking of, they might just make Canon Spike like Lars’s Lightning Screw. It looks like a similar move that’ll have the same properties. And because she’s a rushdown character by nature, she’ll probably have some really useful moves for pressure just like in SF. Can’t wait to see what she’s like!
4. Sagat: Just like in SF this dude’s gonna have HELLA range and will probably be just as big as my bro Marduk. I can see him being a powerhouse that relies on damage more than long intricate combos but if there’s a tag system he’ll prob have tons more ways to ruin your fucking Christmas.
5. Gief: Another grappler that I can see being similar to King, having shit lows and needing to compensate for it with throws. I will seriously not be surprised if he gets the new most damaging throws in the game. plus a Gief and King team with these mechanics would be legendary.
6. Juri: A female Taekwondo fighter that has a bit of originality as opposed to Hwoarang’s somewhat boring flamingo setups. I bet she’ll be more user friendly than him too.
7. Ibuki: I love using her in SF and if she’s anything like Kunimitsu that’ll just be an added bonus. Ninja’s are all about uniqueness and mindgames and you can bet Ibuki will have a ton of that so I hope she makes it in.
8. Elena: A capo character that I actually might play instead of hate like I do with Eddy/Christie. I really hope that she has a whole different take on the style if they put her in, cause if so I’ll definitely give her a shot.
9. Balrog: If they eliminate charge, then he’s going to be really interesting to play. This is especially true if they decide to follow tradition and give him the fastest jab in the game, which will likely make him a pressure and crushing force to be reckoned with.
10. Makoto: Really interested in how they’ll do her dash punch if they add her. It definitely won’t be as fast but I can see it being super useful as a whiff punisher, especially if it knocksdown, wallsplats or both. Like Cammy, she also is a rushdown pro which is usually more of an asset in Tekken, at least from my experience.
The Last of Us: Left Behind - Concept Art